Innovation Month: Beyond Reality – Testing New Dimensions
The first event in EIRA’s Innovation Month: Digital Creative Week will be the Beyond Reality: Testing New Dimensions webinar.
Join us to find out the multiple business applications that virtual and augmented realities can offer. Learn about the range of Digital Creative projects funded and supported through the EIRA programme.
This showcase and panel discussion will help your business understand the breadth and potential of extended realities (VR, AR and MR) for a wide variety of industries.
- Hear from companies supported through EIRA to reach new markets through introducing one of the realities to their business.
- Learn from academics researching in this field about the future of extended realities in business.
- Join our supported companies and academics for a Q&A panel, you can send in your questions in advance or on the day
This conference will be held on Zoom and will feature a range of business and academic speakers from the following projects:
- ArEye – Dr. Jordi Asher (Essex)
- Metal – Joanna Sperryn-Jones (NUA graduate) and Jim Ang (Kent)
- Orbital Media – Dr Saber Sami (UEA)
- Raddlesham Mumps – Matthew Linley of Funnelwick Limb (The Mystery of the Raddlesham Mumps project)
The event will end with a Q&A panel discussion with experts from the projects.