Royal Norfolk Show
As the UK’s largest two-day county show The Royal Norfolk Show offers a unique opportunity to build your brand in the region and with the people that matter to your business. Importantly, it provides you and your business with a chance to demonstrate your support for Food, Farming and the Countryside and puts you directly in front of our many visitors – your customers.
- Biggest county show in the region and the UK’s largest two-day county show
- 85,000 footfall
- Visitor demographics – 40% AB, 19% C1 and 59% aged between 35-64
- High profile flagship event with 90% of visitors saying that the Royal Norfolk Show meets or exceeds their expectations
- 17 sectors and themed areas available
- Host of business to business and networking opportunities
- Highly effective brand exposure
- Excellent hospitality facilities for your guests and clients
- Perfect opportunity to target local customers with 64% of visitors coming from NR postcodes and those travelling from outside the area growing year-on-year
The Royal Norfolk Show is very easy to get to – we are just off the A47 Norwich Southern Bypass at the A1074 on Longwater Interchange junction. The route will be well signposted on all major roads in the area.
Postcode for Sat Nav is NR5 0TT.
The gates to the Royal Norfolk Show open at 8am each day.
On the Wednesday evening there will be evening entertainment until approximately 10pm. On Thursday the show closes at 6pm.